The amazing Mollie Bridgeman nominated me for the Liebster Award! Check out her blog here.
I’ll be honest and say that I’d never heard of this award before, but the idea is to promote up and coming bloggers with 200 or less followers.
Apparently there’s lots of variations in the way of rules for this award, but these are the one that Mollie has on her blog!
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
- Pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Go to your nominee’s blogs and notify them.
So I linked Mollie’s blog at the beginning of the post, and now I’ll answer her questions!
1) Your all time could-not-live-without beauty product?
Maxfactor’s Pan Stick – I’ve only had it for a few weeks but it’s amazing. A heavy duty concealer and foundation all in one magical tube!
2) if you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
If I had to choose a high street store, it’d be River Island. But if I’m allowed to pick an online store it’s definitely Very!
3) your guilty pleasure?
I’m not sure if it’s a guilty pleasure as such but I watch random people’s room tours on youtube… non stop – I’m so nosey!
4) trainers or heels?
Heels! JC Spiked Damsels in particular.
5) Worst beauty product you’ve ever used?
Bourjois mascara. I can’t remember which one it was but I had a really bad allergic reaction and my eyes closed up! I haven’t used a Bourjois product since!
6) Most loved lip product?
I really love the lip scrubs from Lush. I’m forever biting chunks from my lips and this stuff really helps the appearance. I like the vanilla flavoured one.
7) That fashion item you wont throw away?
My hedgehog bag. He only comes out to play occasionally ’cause he’s a bit of a pain in the arse, but he’s so interesting!
8) Favourite Celebrity?
Oh God. If anyone saw my last post, you know this is a hard question. I’m gonna go with Dominic Monaghan who plays Charlie Pace in Lost (I’m re watching the whole series atm)
9) Pet Hate?
Laughing obnoxiously loud. Just laugh like a normal person at a human level for godsake.
10) That blogger that inspires you the most?
I really like ‘The Inbetween Girls’. There’s so many reasons why, I can’t even explain!
Questions answered, now I have to pick 10 blogs which I love and nominate them… this is going to be super hard! And these are in no order!
- http://skproducts.wordpress.com/ – the things she creates are incredible!
- http://thewonderofyarrowhouse.wordpress.com/ – such a lovely lady with great stories!
- http://prettyladybaby.com/ – the daughter of the lady above! and one of my favourite bloggers of all time.
- http://sweetslovelife.wordpress.com/ – she doesn’t get to blog as often as she used to but it’s always interesting when she does!
- http://schmoozelfleugen.wordpress.com/ – I love her style of writing and she creates wonderful stuff!
- http://stitchinggrandma.wordpress.com/ – she needs some more recognition!
- http://ivansblogworld.wordpress.com/ – I just love his posts!
- http://wombatquilts.com/ – just incredible!
- http://foodkitchenofb.wordpress.com/ – this girl can cook up a storm!
- http://chloescravings.wordpress.com/ – she has some pretty cool fashion posts
Now I’ve got to think of questions for you guys!
1) What is your main reason for blogging?
2) Your favourite high street store?
3) Your inspiration?
4) The best thing that’s happened since you started blogging?
5) Your favourite holiday destination?
6) Your all time favourite song?
7) Your ‘go to’ outfit?
8) The most you ever spent on clothing/footwear/accessories?
9) What’s your biggest quirk?
10) The blogger that inspires you the most?