I’ve been nominated for the liebster award again! I was nominated quite some time ago now, but I didn’t put the effort in back then like I do now! So thank you Harjot for my nomination! Lets get on with things –
To participate you have to:
1. Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog
2. Thank and link back to the person who has nominated you
3. List 11 facts about yourself
4. Answer the 11 questions they have posted
5. Create 11 questions to ask
6. Choose your own nominations
Let’s get into this:
1. I’m 21
2. I have 3 cats, but I’m only allergic to one of them
3. I work as a home carer
4. I’m a trained chef
5. I own almost all of David Attenborough’s documentary box sets – no shame
6. I have 5 tattoos – but one of them started off as two that had a similar theme, so I ended up connecting/extending/doing a whole bunch of painful shit to turn it into one large one!
7. I have a bunch of the littlest pet shop figures stuck to the dashboard in my car… at least I always know which ones mine!
8. I once had a micro-dermal implant on the base of my neck – and ripped it out with a hair brush.
9. I don’t really watch TV. I record Hollyoaks so I don’t miss an episode, but other than that I’m either on Netflix or Youtube.
10. I’ve wanted to move to Brighton since I was about 15 years old
11. I’m desperate to travel round America and Australia
Now to answer the questions:
1. What do you like to blog about? All sorts really! I think I’ve published a bit of everything on my blog at some point.
2. What’s the story behind your blog? I’d always wanted to start a blog, got a camera for my birthday and thought why not!
3. Where are you from? Essex – I am the least TOWIE person you will ever meet. The show actually makes me vomit.
4. What’s your No 1 place to visit? The best place I’ve been was either Egypt or Jordan – Jordan’s beautiful! And the number one place I want to go is America.
5. Who inspires you? Um… I wouldn’t say I have an inspirational person if I’m honest… I just go and do shit I want to do!
6. What is the one goal you are working towards? Moving out of my family home. I need to save for a deposit etc but I also need to make sure that my job and income are steady!
7. What is your dream bag? I’m not all that hot with designers! Just a nice one 🙂
8. What is your all time favourite book? I have quite a few! The Fault In Our Stars, The Twilight series (sorry), North Child, The Memory Keepers Daughter, Fifty Shades trilogy… I can’t choose!
9. Can you speak more than one language? No 😦 I did Spanish in college, but I can’t do much more than order a drink and a hot dog!
10. What is currently your favourite song? I’ve been enjoying Pro Green and Tori Kelly’s cover of Don’t by Ed Sheeran… and Monster by Paramore. Caroline by Kill It Kid. Next Contenstant by Nickelback… I like the older songs!
11. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be? I don’t want to answer this! Either David Attenborough or Johnny Depp. Or Chad Kroeger. Or Douglas Booth. Or Audrey Hepburn!
& the nominees are: