How exciting! I haven’t received one of these awards before. The lovely Karen over at Confetti & Curves nominated me, so you should go and check her out and follow her because… well ya know, she’s lovely!
- You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
- You must thank the person/people who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
- You must add this set of rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post.
- You must nominate 5 other blogs and leave links to their blogs in the post.
- You must let the people know you’ve nominated them.
- You must follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin
I don’t have a Bloglovin (I don’t think) so skip this step
7 Facts About Me:
1) I’m one of those strange girls that’s really into all things zombie… I even have a prosthetic kit on the way, and then I need to get some sfx makeup and there’ll be a lot of special effects posts coming your way!
2) I used to have a microdermal implant on the base of my neck (it’s kinda like a piercing if you didn’t know) and I ripped it out with a hair brush… Don’t get stupid piercings people!
3) I haven’t missed an episode of Hollyoaks for about 5 years. Thank goodness for Sky Plus.
4) I could eat pasta all day every day! My favourite is bacon and mushroom pasta with cheese sauce.
5) I have the majority of the Sims 2 ep’s, a couple of Sims 3 and Sims 4… yet I still play Sims 2 – can’t beat it! Also, the custom content I have for Sims 2 is ridiculous!
6) I used to be able to shake my eyes when I was younger. Like, actually make my eyeballs vibrate in my head. I can’t do it as well now, they just have a little jiggle and give up.
7) Today is my 14th day of no smoking! I started when I was 15 (I’m now 21) so I’m pretty proud of myself!
My Nominees Are:
Karen said that there is no pressure to accept – but there definitely is. You will accept this award gracefully ’cause your blogs bloody lovely – capiche?