Well aren’t I a lucky little muffin. I don’t know why I’m a muffin, just am.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
11 facts about me
- I’m obesessed with zombies. Obsessed.
- I have 8 pilliows, 4 cushions, a duvet and 2 fluffy blankets on my bed.
- Christmas stresses me out. I want to get everyone loads of nice presents but I can’t afford to!
- I pretty much have tea and coffee on a drip.
- Since I stopped smoking things as mild as barbeque sauce taste spicy. I don’t like spicy, it hurts my tongue. It affects my life more than you know!
- I hate brushing my teeth! Obviously I do it, but it makes me cringe when I brush the front ones. I also have to use certain toothpaste because if it’s too minty it hurts my tongue… spicy.
- I’m 5ft 10″.
- I had my number plates stolen a couple of days ago!
- I have a bitchy resting face.
- I sobbed at Hollyoaks AGAIN the other day – I can’t believe Carmel’s dead! So well done though.
- Radio 1 is the only station I listen to, and I’m a bit grumpy if I miss Grimmy in the morning and Zane Lowe and night!
We’ll start with Lisa’s questions because… well they’re the ones I just clicked on.
1. How/Why did you start blogging?
I was unemployed and bored. That’s the honest answer!
2. How did you come up with your “niche” (topic)?
I don’t think I have a niche topic. I just write about things that come in my head, and I tend to write things the way I would say it… that’s why things get weird sometimes.
3. How do you usually start your day?
I find waking up helps. Then I go pee and brush my teeth, put some concealer and powder on, make a coffee and go on my rounds!
4. If I would visit the place where you live, what should I really do/see there?
Are you kidding? Don’t come here, trust me. You’ll never get the time wasted here back.
5. What is the one song, that’ll always make you dance?
Ummm… I don’t dance. I really really don’t. I have 5 left feet.
6. Here’s a classic: You meet a fairy. What are your three wishes?
To have £1 more in my purse than I need at all times…
…I can’t think of anymore! Money is what it comes down to for me I’m afraid. Everything I think of wishing for I could make happen if I had money. I’d probably end up wishing away diseases and stuff with the other two!
7. Let’s assume there’s time travel. To what era would you travel?
Uh, 70’s or 80’s I think. Don’t know why, just seems fun.
8. What does your desk look like? Are you really neat or more of the chaotic type?
Haha! Well, my ‘desk’ is actually the top of a chest of drawers – I don’t have room for a desk. And I can only just fit the pc on it! Other than that I have a coaster… so pretty neat.
9. You can do a collaboration post with another blogger. Who would you choose?
Everyone that reads my blog! There’s no way I can choose one person. I refuse!
10. What are your pet peeves?
Chewing really really loud and just not eating nicely. I just can’t.
11. People like you, because… (fill in the blank).
What do you mean people like me because?! People like me because I’m me! How rude!
Haha, I guess they just think I’m not too bad!
And now Nadine’s!
1. What is the one song that always makes you feel like dancing?
I don’t dance! Ever.
2. What’s your favourite book and why?
This is not a nice question. I think the last book I read was A Fault In Our Stars, which was obviously amazing. I was up until 5am until I finished it and then spent the rest of the morning crying!
3. What’s your favourite perfume?
The original Burberry fragrance is amazing. If you get a chance to have a whiff – take it! I really like Flower by Kenzo too.
4. What is your go-to method for feeling a bit of extra confidence?
Stay away from mirrors! Haha, I like wearing red lipstick a lot lately, and I’ve been using a new hair treatment and my hair looks great now so I love having it down.
5. Is there a song that reminds you of your childhood? What is it?
6. What is your favourite flower?
Uhmm… I don’t have one?
7. What is the make-up product on the top of your wish list at the moment?
It’s nothing special, but my Falsifeye HD mascara by 17 is drying out and I really want another one. I love it! It’s definitely become my favourite. I used to layer 3 mascaras, but now I only need two coats of this and I’m done!
8. Would you rather splurge on clothing or shoes and why?
Clothes! I’d still buy shoes, but I’m not very adventurous when it comes to footwear.
9. What is your favourite place to be?
It seems to be my bed at the moment! My first shift is at 8am and my last is 9:15pm, 6 days a week!
10. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I can talk about what I want to talk about. If I want to talk about crap, I will. And most of the time you guys will find it pretty funny so that’s good!
11. If you were given the opportunity to have anything you want in the world, at this very moment, what would it be and why?
Well I just popped off to the loo, so that’s one less thing. I’m gonna be really small minded here and say the winning lottery ticket… because I’m sick of being poor!
EVERYONE! I feel I’ve nominated pretty much everyone I follow and I don’t want to keep bugging them – so if you see this and you want to answer the questions Nadine and Lisa gave me go ahead!