I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again – I love tags! I think they’re such a fun way to get to know someone.
I saw this on Katie’s blog and thought I’d give it a go too!
Lets get going!
- Blush or Bronzer? Definitely blush! I really struggle finding a bronzer that suits me and doesn’t make my face itch! I’m super pale and I’m okay with it!
- Eyeliner or Mascara? This is a weird question because you look really weird if you have a face of makeup and no mascara! Therefore, mascara.
- Foundation or Concealer? About three weeks ago I would have said concealer because my foundations didn’t do a good enough job of covering the thangs it needed to – but now I’ve found the L’Oreal True Match foundation in a shade that matches my skin perfectly and it does a pretty good job all by itself!
- Lip gloss or Lipstick? I hate lipgloss! It’s horrible and sticky and your hair gets stuck to it! Lipstick all the way! *pumps fist in air*
- Neutral or color Shadow? I’m a neutral girl. I have a vein that runs close to the surface under my right eye so it looks like I’ve got a black eye if I’m not careful, so neutral tones are the best way to ensure that doesn’t happen!
- Sponges or Brushes? Brushes! I do have a sponge that I use regularly, but I wouldn’t be gutted if it went missing – my finger does just of a good job.
- OPI or China Glaze? I’ve never used either!
- Acrylic or Natural? Lately it’s been natural because it’s easier for work, but I always had acrylics on at my old job! They were so pretty and long! I really miss having perfect nails!
- Long or Short? I really like long nails on myself, but my natural nails break too easily so they never get long! 😦
- Brights, Darks, or Neutrals? I don’t care? If I like it, it’s going on there.
- Perfumes or Mists? Perfumes! I don’t think I’ve ever used a mist…
- Lotion or Body Butter? I have body butters, but I tend to reach for lotions more regularly.
- Body Wash or Soap? Body wash 100%. I don’t know how people use soap bars!
- Wax or Shave? Shave definitely. I really want to get one of those No!No! things though!
- Jeans or Joggers? If I’m leaving the house in anything other than work clothes (very rare) I’ll have jeans on, or a skirt. But if I’m at home I’ve usually got leggings on, I don’t wear joggers anymore!
- Skirts or Dresses? Ummm… I don’t know! I have loads of dresses but I tend to wear my black skater skirt more!
- Stripes or Checkers? Neither!
- Flip Flops or Sandals? I’m not a fan of either!
- Boots or Stilettos? Boots! I’m quite tall so I don’t wear heels really.
- Curly or Straight? Well my natural hair is a mixture of the two so I don’t mind going either way. I like the way it looks curly but I have to be careful so the curls don’t fall out! I usually just have it wavy.
- Long or Short? Long
- Bun or Ponytail? I was going to say bun, but I’m sitting here with a ponytail! It’s a bit weird, but if I have makeup on I’ll wear a ponytail or a plait and if I have no makeup it’ll be a bun!
- Light or Dark? I’ve been both but I think I suit an inbetween shade best.
- Hair Spray or Gel? Hair spray. I never use gel!
- Rain or Shine? Inbetween again!
- Summer or Winter? I really don’t like the heat or that it stays light for so long – so winter!
- Autumn or Spring? Autumn! For the reasons above.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? OMG BOTH
- Fashion or Beauty? Beauty! I work 6 days a week so I’m mostly in my work clothes but I can wear whatever makeup I like!
- Leather or Sequins? Neither? I’m not a fan I’m afraid!
There were more questions than I thought! If you’ve sat and read all of that then I tag YOU! If you do decide to do this tag comment on this post with a link so I can see!